Thursday, August 23, 2012

Chapter 27


Heyyy everyone!!
This might be our last chapter for this story, give us your comments whether we should continue the story or bring it to an end..
DM us your thoughts or leave a comment on ask !
& Listen to "read all about it part 3 by emeli sande" if u can ! it kind of relates to the post xx


ENJOY.....❤


---


7amany flashed me a smile.. then did something i never expected..
He lifted me up and put me on his lap..
His warm arms were wrapped around my waist tightly.. and only inches seperated me from 7amany..
I'v never been this close to him..
I felt his sterdy breathe.. and his beating heartbeat..
We remained in this position for a few minutes.. just gazing into eachothers eyes..
And intensly studdying eachothers face..

7amany: Jude?

Jude: 3yunnha

7amany: titzawajainy?

......: 7AMANYY?! Mnu hathii??


- - - - -



I was shocked.



I got up as fast as i could. I recognized the voice but i forgot who it belonged to. It was too dark to notice who was behind the voice. I stood up straight and so did 7amany.


It was shadan..




Shadan: eshga3ed etsawoon?!?!

She was furious.

Shadan: matet7achoon??!

7amany: entay fahma el maw'6oo3 '3ala6....

Shadan: mahegayt chethy menik ya 7amany!! tel3ab be3yal el nas...methel ma le3abt feeny?! 3baly te'3ayart.

What shadan said killed me.

I looked at 7amany who was standing beside me. His head was facing the ground not bothering to look at her. Thoughts were roaming through my mind endlessly.. was 7amany really just playing around? but.. that cant be.. he just proposed... but then again what shadan said kept repeating in my mind..


"tel3ab be3yal elnas mthl ma l3bt feeny?!"

"tel3ab be3yal elnas mthl ma l3abt feeny?!"

"tel3ab be3yal elnas mthl ma l3abt feeny?!"



What did she mean by that?! 7amany said ihya t7ba bs ohwa ma y36eeha wayh !!
I was so confused ! 7amany ?! My 7amany ? My one and only ? No! That cant be.. it just cant be..

I thought twice again. Maybe shadan just wanted to ruin my relationship with 7amany. Maybe what she said was just lies.. she was full of lies..
I didn't want to believe shadan.. i should hear both sides of the story first, maybe 7amany had a past and i shouldnt judge him only after knowing what was exactly going on... but my heart couldn't take it if it was true.. but then again ana shnu ya6'mny ina 7amany is different ? Yes, he did propose but i dont know his past..

Shadan: 7amany laish chethy etsawe 7abeby

She said in a daloo3a voice... i was disgusted

Jude: Ana baroo7..

7amany: jude ne6ray shwaya.

I didnt stay a minute longer.. i was disgusted!
I walked as fast as i could.
I took a quick glance back at them, and what i saw brought tears to my eyes..

Shadan took a step towards 7amany and got really close to him. He didnt back away and i was shocked.
She lifted her right arm and placed it around his neck while playing with strands of his hair..
Her shirt tightly hugged her body, reveling half of her stomache.. she was acting like a sl*t!

Shadan went closer to his ear and whispered something which i couldnt hear..
7amany turned his face and laughed silently..

I stood and just glared at them with tears in my eyes..

7amany spotted me staring so he backed off but shadan kept saying "7bebii wayn ray7?" "khalha tro7, mar7 twansk mthly"

He turned away from her , and started to walk towards me..

I started to walk fast back to the shalaih..

7amany: Jude ta3alay shfeech? wain ray7a?

W lah 3ain ys2al shfeeny ?! ba3d ma sawa kl hatha ys2alny shfeeny ?

I was furious, i continued walking.. after 10 minutes i turned around and 7amany wasnt behind me ..
I needed to calm down so i sat down on the beach and just stared at the ocean infront of me..
My phone kept vibrating but i wasnt in the mood to talk..

7amany? 7amany ily y'3ar 3lay, ily ykhaf sh3ara tjeesny ysawy chthee?
This cant be happening.. tears streamed down my face..
I thought he loved me , i thought he cared , i thought he was different but i guess i was wrong ..
I guess i was just fooled by his charming looks and his addictive smile..

I guess true love doesnt exist any more.. I gave him my all , i handed him my heart on a silver plater and thats what he does ?! My heart ached , i felt like a ton of rocks were on my heart.. Nafsii maqmoota.. I just sat there alone with my thoughts ... wondering if it was me ? Was i not good enough? El3aib feeny ana? All i did was trust him .. trust him fully, told him everything.. but i guess guys care much more about looks. Shadan surely knew how to get the guys running after her like lost puppies.. she had them wrapped around her finger.. and 7amany was under her spell ..

I decided to sit down on the sand to calm down ...
I was crying and screaming my lungs out.. it felt good.. it somehow released the pain that was inside me..
I stood up and went towards the water.. my toes slightly touching the water..
The sun was just rising.. I stood there looking at how big the ocean was.. admiring its beauty.
I screamed one more time , but this time i let everything out...
I heard someone calling my name though i didnt bother turn around..

.....: Jude..!!

......: Jude? shfeech t9arkheen? elsa3a 5 elfayr! shm 6al3ch hal 7aza ?!

I finally turned around to find noura looking at me confused..

Jude: Nouraa  (I was about to burst into tears)

Noura: Jude 7bebti shfeech? sh9ayr?

Jude: Noura 7amany!! 7amanyy!!

Noura: Shsawa hal 7aywan ?!

I couldnt hold it in me any longer ... i burst into tears, noura came running towards me , embracing me tightly...

Jude: *crying* Noura 7amany y7b shadaaan y7bha agoolch !!! shfthum!! hal sl*t ra7tla *crying harder*

Noura: Shhhh khala9 la tbcheen! walla ma tswa 3laich t3wreen galbch 3la wa7d tafh mthla!! khala9 aw3dch mar7 tshufeena bs intay haday shway !

Jude: Bs *sniff* a7baaaaa *crying* shlon ysawyy feeni chthee??

Noura: Ana 7athartch Jude ! Mu gltlch el9bayan ma yt2amnon lihum? Mu gltlch klhum nafs ba3ath? Players. ygulun inhum y7bunch ba3dain yro7un 3nd '3airch? Akkkhhhh Jude ... intay lw sam3a kalamy chan walla ma 9ar kl hathaa..

Jude: Noura walla mu wagta tguleenly "i told you so"

I backed away from her embrace, and ran back to our shalaih.. i needed to ba alone , no one gets it !
No one gets the way im feeling ... Mai wainch ? :(

Noura: Jude wain ray7a ?! Jude shway shway lama ta3breen elshar3 ! JUUDEE!!

I didnt listen to what she was saying.. i ran towards the street.. crying
I turned around wla a really fast car was heading towards me, the headlights were blinding my eyes..
I couldnt move.. i just stood frozen.. i was in shock
It was too late for the car to slow down.. and it was too late for me to move.. the next thing i knew i was laying on the ground feeling helpless.. when suddenly the world went black !

Noura: JUUUUUUUUUDEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the last thing i heard.. the last memory i had.. the last breathe i took..



To be continued...








No comments:

Post a Comment