Monday, August 6, 2012

Chapter 26

First of all thankyou for the 31,888 page views! Jadd wanastoonaa;**
W sorry itha 6awalna 3ala el post......


Enjoy the post...❤

--

--

--

--

I had no idea what he was planning.. although i would be happy with anything he does.. <3
After reading what he sent, i got up from my bed and got dressed into my maroon free city sweatpants and paired it with a loose shirt.. i made my hair into a high poinytale, wore my grey toms, and headed outside..
I used the back door lana the whole family was sitting in the 9ala and i wasnt in the mood for their endless questions..
I spotted 7amany gazing at the water.. his mind wondering into many thoughts, he gave me his back so i couldnt see his face.. I silently walked over to him, not wanting to distract him..
As i got closer to him i called out his name..

Jude: 7amany!

He didnt answer..

Jude: 7amany?

He then turned around slowly with a smile on his face..
He was carrying a bouquet of white tulips!.. my favorite!
He walked over to me, and with every step i felt my heart beat louder..!!

7amany: Hatha lch (he looked at the ground, too shy to look into my eyes :') )

Jude: Mashkoor, bs ma kan fe da3y eta3b nafsk.. (i took the flowers and lowered my head to smell them)

7amany: Laish ma e3jboch?:(

Jude: Imbalaa..!! wayd 7lween!! they're my favorite a9lan..

7amany: Adrii (he came closer)

I was confused..

Jude: Tadrii? wnt shdarak.??

7amany: Mmm.. long story.. ;p

Jude: Laa yalla 3afyaa goulyy!!:(

We both took a seat on sandy beach..

7amany: Hahaha okk.. Umm, youm kna 9'3ar we were best friends.. we were unseperable infact.. ;p
W mara kna ga3den fl 7adeeqa wla ag6flch warda baitha.. chan tstansain w gmtay tnagzeen wtgulen ina mn youm w ray7 bt9eer ur favorite flower bs lana ana ily 3a6aiych iyaha..

Jude: And you remebered..?

7amany: How can i forget? You were my best friend w knt a3izch..

Jude: inzain 7amany ana laish ma athkrk? I mean kl ahaly y3arfunk w 3la kalam omy kntw kl sabt tyun 3ndna.. w ham lgait 9oora 3ana w7na 9'3ar.. bs laish ma athkrk?

7amany: Mmm.. e7na kna 9'3ar.. y3ne shlon bitithakrain?

Jude: 3yal laish int mt'thakr?

7amany: Jude ana wla 3umrii nsaitch, mn youm r7na amreeka wana kla as2al 3anch w 3an akhbarch.. w lama rja3na lekuwait.. matadren shkthr stanast lana kan r7 ashufch!

Suddenly 7amany picked me up..

Jude: Haw?? 7amanyy nazilnyyy.. 7amanyy!! wain mwadeeny?

Jude: 7amany ma g3d at'3ashmaar..!! nazlnyy!! itha t7bny nazlnyy!!:(

7amany: inzain inzain.. bs lani a7bch banazlch!

Jude: Ahhhh... 7amanyyy (laughing)

I was socked in water! ga6nii bl may.. :(
I jumped on his back to make him fall.. and it worked! ;)

7amany: Walla w 6la3tay qawyaa..

Jude: hahaha..

We played in the water.. fooling around like kids;p 7amany took off his shirt.. and all i could think about was "DAAAAAMNN" ;pp
I couldn't take my eyes off of him!

7amany: shfeech tana7tay?;p

Jude: Uhh huh? la mafeni shay.. (i was so embarresed)

He came closer to me..
I couldn't breathe..

Jude: Emm (i looked at the water beneath me)

He came closer and closer.. i felt my heart skip a beat..
I'v never been this alone with 7amany.. in the dark..
I felt scared and safe at the same time.. i trusted him, but i couldn't shut off the little voice at the back of my head..
He came closer and closer.. his face was litterly inches away, and i could feel his breathe on me..
The next thing i felt were his lips on my cheek.. i closed my eyes wanting to enjoy the moment
It was amazing.. and i loved him! He kissed me slowly then looked deep into my eyes <3
I was too shy to even look at him. My cheeks got redder and i started to heat up.
He held my chin and lifted it so i could see him....

7amany: wedy ashoof hal wayh el gumar kilyoum..

I just lowered my head in embarrassment;p
We then got out of the water and sat on the ground..
Faj2a he stood up and held out his hand for me to reach..

Jude: Shfeek gmt?

7amany: Ma 3jabatny elga3da hnii.. goumay nro7 mokan a7la..

Jude: Laish wain btwadeeni?

7amany: Its a surprise (he smirked)

I took hold of his hand..
He took my hand and interwined our fingers together..
We walked for about 5 minutes, then we stopped..

7amany: w9alna.. :D

I looked around wla ma kan fe shay '3air rocks..

Jude: Emm 7amany.. maku shay '3air el9akhr;s

7amany: Mmm.. '3al6ana.. :D

I looked at him very confused..

Jude: 7amany tara ma g3d afham 3laik!!

He started to laugh..

7amany: Close your eyes!

Jude: Mabii.. yalla shnu elsurprise!

7amany: intay bl awal 9kay 3yunch.. b3dain btshufeen...

Jude: mabii!

7amany: Ufff 3aneeda.. rasch yaabs!!

Before i could even reply, he wrapped something around my eyes.. and picked me up bridal style..

Jude: 7amannyy!! Nazalnyyy!!!

He ignored and just kept laughing..
After taking a few steps.. he stopped and put me down..
He took off what was covering my eyes, i felt him pretty close behind..
He came closer to my ear and whispered "surprise" in the most romantic way posibble..
I felt his breath tinckle on my ear.. goosebumbs started to cover up my skin..
I couldn't believe my eyes.. there was a blanket on the floor, white tulips scattered all over .. and a few candles.. <3
My eyes started to water.. 7amany did this.. and it was all for me?
I turned around to face him.. his eyes were staring at me intensly..

Jude: 7amany anaa..

He stopped me before i could go any further..
He placed one of his hands onto my cheek..

7amany: A7bch wa7bch.. w bathl a7bch lain amoot.. fa latguleena shay

I was speachless.. litterly.. i was tongue tied!
The only thing that was on my mind was "7amany"
I wrapped my arms aound his neck, and before i knew it i was in his arms..
My feet were off the ground.. and my face was dug deep into his neck.. his smell filling my nostrils
I was in heaven...
I let go of him and he put me down... at that moment i didnt realize what i was doing, i was just so cought up in the moment...
He looked at me with a smile.. his eyes starting to sparkle <3

7amany: Ng3ad?

Jude: Yalla.. (I felt my cheeks turning a deep shade of red so i immediately lowered my head)

7amany: Ya 7lu ily yst7uun <33

Ga3dna for a while.. we kept chatting about random things..

7amany: You look beautiful..

I looked away.. not wanting our eyes to meet..
He came closer.. and turned my face around..

7amany: La tst7en mnyy;p eeh 9a7 ybtlch shay..

Jude: Shnuu? 7amany walla this is too much!!

7amany was full of suprises..
Our faces were inches away from eachother..
He turned around, then got out a long red box

Jude: Shnu hatha?

7amany: Ba6lyy..

He handed the box over to me, our hands slightly brushing over eachother.
And when i opened it..
I found a heart necklace.. <3

Jude: 7amany.. this is too much..!! i wont exept this..!!

7amany: You will! Hathi mny lch.. its not much, bs inshallah it'thakrch feny..

I went in for a hug.. ma 7asait b nafsy..
I felt 7amany's lips on my shoulder..
I knew what i was doing kan '3ala6 b '3ala6! Bs a7baa.. and love makes you do crazy things
Things that you never expect you'd be doing!

Jude: Thankyou (i looked straight into his eyes)

7amany: inzain yalla khaleny albsch eya;p

I looked at him shyly.. i turned around giving him my back, then moved my wet hair to the side
He moved his fingers on my neck.. i felt shivers moving up and down my spine..
Its crazy how his touch makes me feel..!! I felt his breathe on the back of my neck..
He put on the necklace and closed it.. he gently kissed the back of my neck.. and whispered softly into my ear "amoot feech"
My face was getting redder by the minute! I never experienced such love before.. i felt light-headed, like this is all just a dream..

Jude: Emm ( i couldn't look into his eyes)

He flashed me a smile.. then did something i never expected..
He lifted me up and put me on his lap..
His warm arms were wrapped around my waist tightly.. and only inches seperated me from 7amany..
I'v never been this close to him..
I felt his sterdy breathe.. and his beating heartbeat..
We remained in this position for a few minutes.. just gazing into eachothers eyes..
And intensly studdying eachothers face..

7amany: Jude?

Jude: 3yunhaa

7amany: titzawajainy?

--

--

--

--

--

--

......: 7AMANYY?! Mnu hathii??





 














No comments:

Post a Comment