Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chapter 25

Sorry 3al ta2kheeer.. nadrii ina 6awalna 3laikum bs thankyou for being so patient with us! <3

Enjoy:*

--

--

The words made me blush like crazy..!! I knew that was his intentiom all along;p
7amany eyaneen..JAAD!!  i couldn't ask for a better guy! He is everything to me. He makes me forget about anything that annoys me or makes me sad.. He is my man.. and he's the only man that owns my heart <3
After listening to the poem for the millionth time.. i drifted to sleep with a smile on my face.. :)

****

Days have past by.. and it's finally thursday! The last day of my summer job.. the day that i go to shalaih.. and the day that i see 7amany <3 What could be better?..
Rita came barging into my room..

Rita: JUUDDE!! Mama say make ur bag for shalaih now ok?

Jude: Okk!

I did as was told, i prepared my bag for the shalaih.. though this time we're not staying their for just the weekend.. we're spending two full weeks..!! and i couldnt be more happier... :D

Zzzzz... Zzzzzz...

My phone started to vibrate..

Mai: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jude: Shfeech mt7amsa mn 9ba7 allah khair??

Mai: Saloooooooooom ra7 yakh6bnyy <3333333333

Jude: Shnu?! Mtaa??? :O :O

Mai: kaaaaaaaaaaaak intay shfeech ma9dooma?!

Jude: btnkha6baain.. y3ne shlon ma an9dm?!

Mai: LOOL! Agoolch kl shay fl sayara.. ana bl6reej.. 5 mns wakun 3ndch!

Jude: Inzaain.. dooosay!!

Mai: inzain inzain looooool;p

I couldn't belive ina mai btnkh6b..!! Of course i was happy for her, bs y3ne tawha 9'3eera.. she's 18!!
I waited for her impatiently.. waiting for her car to arrive and signal me to get in..
5 minutes had passed.. until i saw her flash lights blink at me twice, signaling me to get in..!!

Mai: Hiiii:D

Ana seeda dkhalt fl mawthoo3.. i was so shocked!

Jude: Mta byakh6bch?! W shdarach?!

Mai: Hadaay ya mama.. al7een agulch kl shay..

She started expaining everything that happened..

Mai:....  w galy ina y7bny wna yabii yakh6bny ib agrab wagt mmkn;p

Jude: inzain w mta bytqadamlch?

Mai: ilyoum... (her smile shaga elwayh!)

Jude: Shnuu?! :O

Mai: Eeee eee khala9.. shfeech ma9dooma.. ilmohim, ana ilyoum 3gb eldawam ray7a elsalon w abeech tyeen wyay..

Jude: Bs ana 3gb eldawam ray7a elshalaih..

Mai: Y3ne tkhaleen rfeejtch b aham youm 7ayat'ha 3shan tro7een shalaih? Mashii (She crossed her arms, and faced her window)

Jude: hahaha laa yal maynoonaa tadreen iny mar7 akhaalech!

She slowly turned her face, and looked at me and smiled..

Jude: Eeeh 3afya!! Hathi elibtsama ily nabii nshufha;p

We continued chatting until we got to the avenues, her driver dropped us off and went straight home..
Our shift went by really normally.. we were both excited about finishing the summer job..
I checked my phone and found nothing from 7amany, well that was weird he usually kills my boredom during my job.

****

2:00 PM

Mai: imshaaay la nt2akhr 3al maw3d:(

Jude: Kanii kanii!! 7anaaa!!

After finishing our shift we got into the car and drove straight to the salon..

Jude: Weeeh! Nsait agool 7g omy 3an kh6btch!

Mai: Eeeh dgay 3laihaa..

--

--

--

--

Phonecall with mom..

Jude: Aloo halla yuma..

Mom: halla jude.. ha wainch? tra i7na jahzeen..

Jude: Yumaa.. emm ilyoum kh6bat mai, w magdar aroo7 wyakum.. 3adii aroo7 wya el6abakh?

(we have a driver w a cooker, and the cooker can drive too bs we only take him itha e7tijna tharoory..)

Mom: Mai btnkh6b?! Ya7lailha.. walla wkbarw elbanat.. ee yuma ro7ay ma3aha bs i7na bnakhtha wyana.. khala9 ana agool 7g a7mad yan6rch 3shan tro7un wya ba3ath..

Jude: Mashkoooraa waaayeedd!!!:D

Mom: hahaha ilmohim golay 7g mai eny abarek laha 3ala 5i6bat'ha!

Jude: Inshaallaaah:D yalla m3 elsalama

****

We went in the salon and made mai's hair. i felt like making my hair too so i joined her.
Mai sawat a7la tasree7a w she dyed her hair ombre while i just waved my hair and made my nails.

Mai: Judeee!!! Shofay sha3ri zain??

Jude: Eyaanin.. shfeech khayfa mayoon?

Mai: Madrii.. kho mu kl youm ankh6b!-.-

Jude: Heheh ee 9aa7;p

We finally got to mai's home. We went straight to her room to change and get ready. I borrowed one of her dresses lana ma kan ra7 yamdeena itha wadatnii elbait..
I helped mai with her clothes and her hair..
I would calm her down.. cause she was a nervouse wreck!

Jude: Mai hadaay.. khala9 salem al7een yay.. la yshufch chthee

Mai: (Panacking) Jude.. ana 9'3eera, shga3d asawii f 3umry? im not ready jude.. im not ready!

Jude: Mai 6al3eenyy..

She gave me her full attention..!!

Jude: ily allah katba bi9eer.. la titwatrain, intay t7beena?

She nodded..

Jude: Ohwa y7bch?

She gave me another nod..

Jude: Khala9! Then there's nothing to worry about.. madam both of you love each other go for it!

Mai: Bss jude ana khayfa..

Jude: ily allah katba bi9eer inshalla, khaly thqtch b rabch kbeera! Lw kanat hathi '3al6a.. chan 7asaitay mn youm galch ina byakh6bch.. mu al7een lama ahala bl6reej..

Mai started to calm down, she stopped shaking and sat down on the couch..
I went over to her and sat beside her..

Jude: Inzain bss la tza3leenii!! ilyoum youmch mayoon.. stansay! (I knudged her arm)

A small giggle escaped her mouth..

Mai: Eeeh i guess.. ;p

Jude: 3afyaaah.. hathi mai ily 3arfha.. inzain yalla khaleena nanzl, 3aib ma nkun hnak wohma dasheen..

Mai: Yallaa...!!

We made our way downstairs..
The second we sat on the couch in the living room.. the doorbell rang..
Khalty Wadha (Mai's mom) opened the door, and greeted them..
Mai's two sisters were sitting in the 9ala waiting.. laila w mariam..
Laila kanat mtzawja w 3ndaha 3yal.. ama mariam she is still in middle school..

Mariam: Waaay wanasaa!! Ekhtii b titzawaaaj

Mai: Yaal khbla chub la tfashleena!!

Mariam: inzain inzain.. shda3wa ilwa7d ma ystans y3ne? (laughing)

Mai gave her a death stare then came next to me..
She held my arm tightly.. not wanting to let go..
Maskeena she was nervous:(

Mai: Judee kahoo kaho!!

Jude: Eeeh! ya bakhtaa feech walla..!! 7ada ma7thooth ;p

I tried to liven the amtosphere lana she was still scared ...
He kept on looking at her with a huge smile on his face. Embayen he loves her.. jad im so happy for them..

Khalty Wadha: 7ayalaah mn yanaa..

Om salem: Allaah y7ayeech 7bebtii.. mai shlonich?

Mai: El7mdllah bkhair khalty, intay shakhbarch? (Her eyes were glued to the ground)

Om salem: Bkhair damch bkhaiiir..

7asaayt nafsii dasha 3arth bainhum, bs yalla im here for mai not them..
I kept quite the whole time, just looking aroud and smiling..
I was in my own little world, thinking about the day 7amany bytqadamly nshallah <3

Mai's POV:

Jad ma2a9adeg ina salem 5i6abny. After years just treating me as nothing more than a cousin.. sometimes giving me half smiles.. and now he will be my faience! His eyes are just so irresistible.. i couldnt help but stare..
I was left alone with my thoughts forgetting that salem was here..

Salem: Mai shlonich?


mai: zaina, int shlonk?


Salem: mdan entay zaina shlon ma akoon zain?


I played with the rings on my hands.. taking them off and putting them back on.. I felt his gaze on me, but i simply looked at my hands,,

Mom: mai yalla yeebeleena maay

mai: insahlla yuma

I stood up and walked slowly bs mu 3ala burooda:p
I went inside the kitchen and took a tray that held 7 glasses of water..
I went inshide the 9ala and served salem and his parent first..
When i reached salem.. our eyes met..
He took the glass of water and kept smiling at me.

Salem: Tslam eedch :D

I just smiled.. 


Jude's POV:

Everyone continued chatting.. they were all having fun including mai;p
The 5i6ba was over and i stayed with her for an extra hour just to make her feel happy..!!
A7mad kept calling.. nesayt ina ohwa beywadeeny:s

Jude: Aloo

A7mad: Ana bara bait rfeejtch, yalla nzlay!

Jude: inshalla

I stood up, changed my clothes and gave mai a tigh hug.. Min kether ma kent mestansa 3layha tears started to form in my eyes..

Mai: Jude.. ga3d tabcheen?:(

Jude: Eeeh shasawy ba3d, my best friend got engaged!.. w inshalla enshoofech 3aroos..!!

Mai: Aww:(  ilfaal lchh judee <3

Jude: Hehe inshllaah.. ;p

I gave her one more tight hug, then took my stuff and went downstairs..

Jude: yalla mai.. ana mashyaa..

Mai: Take care!

I opened the gate and found a7mad in the car waiting.. I got in and turned on the radio..

Jude: yebt a8rathy?

A7mad: ee yebt'hum..

Jude: Ashwaah..

I turned up the volume, and changed the radio station to 88.8 <3
We were both singing like crazy people.. ;p
Such an amazing daay.. and its not over yet..!!
An hour later we were at the shalaih.. salamt 3la my family.. w 9a3adt darii

Zzzz... Zzzzz

I unlocked my phone and found a whatsapp from 7amany <3

7amany: Taww ma nawaar 290:* I have a surprise for you.. abii ashoofch tonight<3


































No comments:

Post a Comment