Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chapter 22


Twitter: @BloggersQ8
Don't forget to tell us what you think either on ask on just mention us! xX
This post is extra long since many of you requested it..
Enjoyy;**

--

--

--

My day was well spent with 7amany . We stayed at the chalet facing the ocean that was in front of us. It was breath taking, and it was a night to remember. I couldnt sleep that day. I was so over whelmed with what happened!!..
I woke up the next morning from the sun rays that hit my face. It was too early and no one was awake. I headed downstairs looking for food and found jassim in the kitchen..

Jassim: 9aba7 el 5air!

Jude: 9aba7 el noor

Jassim: laish ga3da embacher?

Jude: A7b ag3ad el9b7 watmasha 3l ba7ar gabl ma ykun za7ma ...

Jassim: haha ya7lailich

I smiled.. I opened the fridge and took 2 eggs.. I cooked my eggs and toasted my bread..

Jassim: w laish matsaweely?

Jude: law gayely mesa3 chan sawaitlik:p

Jassim: enzain saweely al7een!

Jude: maly 5ilg.

While eating breakfast, my phone suddenly vibrated. I unlocked my phone and found a new dm from 7amany.

7amany: Good morning beautiful;*

Jude: Good morning.. ;$

7amany: 3asa ma ga3adtich?:p

Jude: la.. knt ga3da mn zman..

7amany: shnu betsaween elyoum ya 7ilwa;*

Jude: walla madre:$

7amany: tra elyoum a7mad u5uch 3azemny 3al 3asha 3ndkum, fa mu tn7ashain..!!;p

Jude: LOOOL w laish an7ash?;p

7amany: hahaha, elmohem ana yaylekum 3al 5

Jude: 7ayak hathy elsa3a elembareka:p

7amany: allah ey7ayeech:p sa3tich abrak;**

I felt so happy when 7amany dm'd me. I cant wait till he'll come 3end shalayhna. i have a good feeling about it:p
I was staring at my phone and smiling liking a weirdo.. Jassim had a confused expression on his face once i lifted my head up from the phone..

Jassim: jude shfeech te'67ekeen w et5ezeen telephonich?

Jude: ha?  umm refejty tawa rada min el sefar w minziman mu shayfat'ha...(i lied)

Jassim: ee ok, ana al7een ba6la3 tabeen shay golyly ana 7ather..

Jude: la salamtik

Jassim went out.. He took his jet and went with his friends that were waiting for him bara elshalaih..
I sat in the living room waiting for noura and moudhi to wake up..
I was soo bored!-.-
After 30 minutes or so noura and moudhi were up. Yaboon ey6eboon so i joined them. We spent the whole day taqreban 3al ba7ar... We headed back to the shalaih, and were fighting on who gets the bathroom first;p
I didn't forget that 7amany was coming at 5 so i wore my medium-length baby blue dress.. I didnt want to look over dressed nor under dressed..!!
We were sitting in the 9ala playing deal when i felt my phone vibrate next to me...

7amany: Wainch?

Jude: Playing deal bl9ala;p

7amany: Haha inzain e7na bl6reej..

Jude: Yallaa ta3aalw im waiting..!!!

7amany: a7biiiich;**

Jude: Wana ba3d;*

7amany: intay shnu?;s

Jude: 7amanyy..!!!

7amany: 3yuuuunaah<33

Jude: A7biiiik;$

7amany: wana amooooot feeeeeech;******

Jude: Inzain bs, tra g3d etkhasrny.!!;p

7amany: Afaa:( inzain 15 mns wnkun 3ndch;p

Jude: Waiting;*

I spent the remaining 15 minutes preparing my hair, and every 5 minutes i'd check in the mirror if i looked good;p I was nervous..!! Finally i heard the front gates of the shalaih open..!!

Jude: (whispering to herself) Akheeeran!:D

7amany and a7mad came through the front door..
7amany looked cute;p He had beige shorts, and a Hacket t-shirt on, his toned up body looked perfect, and his light tan made him look so attractive.!!
They came through the front door and headed to the 9ala, moudhi & noura stopped playing deal, and stared at 7amany in awe...
I nudged their arms, and looked at them.. they got the signal, and stopped staring at him so awkwardly..;p

A7mad: Moudhi, noura.. hatha rjeefi 7amany.... 7amany, hathol my cousins..

The girls just nodded and smiled..
There was an awkward silence for a couple of seconds, then a7mad broke it..

A7mad: Shfeekum m9a6leen, mu yu3aneen?

Noura: Imbala!:D

Moudhi: Eee 7adna!

A7mad: inzain e7na shariana elfa7am w eldyay 3shan nashweehum bara, shraykum?

We all agreed.. 7amany and a7mad went outside to set up everything, while the girls went to 9alat elkbar to tell them bnashwy bara..!!

Moudhi&Noura's side:

Moudhi: Yumaaaa..!!!

khalty: Khaaair?!!

Moudhi: tawa ya a7mad w gal ina bnashwy bara

khalty: Ee zain tsawun.. ana al7een agul 7g elkhadam yjahzun el6awla wil karasy bara..

Jude's side:

I was left alone bl9ala keeping myself busy with my phone wla a7mad faj2a dash 3lay..

A7mad: 3ndi lch mufaj2a!!:D

Jude: Allaaah shnuu???

A7mad: Itha gltlch ma t9eer mufaj2a!

Jude: 3adyyy 7amoood yalla goul shawagtnyy!!!

A7mad: Makuu.. n6ray cham sa3a wagulch;p

Jude: Mafeek fayda! rask yabss..!!! (i teased)

A7mad stayed for a while to keep me company.. then left outside to help out 7amany..
Every now and then i'd peek through the window and look at 7amany;p
I just can't help it! He's too cute;p
I spotted Jassim walking into the garden with one of his friends and a bunch of my guy cousins that i haven't seen in a while..
Great! Now he'll see 7amany, and get angry... just what i need!
Faj2a i felt my phone vibrate...

7amany: Jude

Jude: Halla

7amany: Lazm tguleely kalam 7lu! shnu halla?:(

Jude: Hmm:( shtabeeni agool y3ne? Tra mu mt3awda... :(

7amany: khala9 wala tz3leen.. a7bch<3

Jude: Ana akthaar:*

****

We started grilling outside.. my aunts, and cousins were all seated in the garden... waiting for the food..
My aunts were taking pictures of the food and posting it on instagram... as usual!;p
A7mad then came to where i was sitting and whispered to my ear..

A7mad: Elmufaj2a w9alat

I looked at him with a confused face.. w9alat? what did he mean by that?!
I stood up from my chair when i saw the gates open for a car to get in..

Jude: A7mad, mnu yayna?

A7mad: Mufaj2a;p

I tried to recognize who was in the car, but the windows were tinted..
The car parked, and two people came out of the car!

--

--

--

--

OMY W OBOOY!!!! (I screamed)

They all looked at me, and laughed.. but i didn't care...

I raced over to where they were..
I hugged both of them sooo tightly! I was overwhelmed with happiness..!!!:D
I can''t believe a7mad knew all long..!!!

Mom: A7mad khalaha mufaj2a wla galch?;p

Jude: Laa ma kan rathy yguly shnu elmufaj2a! Bs walla hathi a7la hadya!!

My parents looked at me and smiled..
They headed towards the table where all my family were seated..
They all greeted my parents with smiles.. el7mdllah 3al salama.. w mn hal kalam.. ;p
A7mad sat next to my dad..

A7mad: Yuba shlon yadty?

Dad: El7mdllah a7san..

A7mad: Raby laka el7amd! Walla wanastny..!!

Everything was perfect! 7amany was here, my parents were here, my grandma is ok.. and im surrounded with my family..
I couldn't have asked for a better day...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

But the day wasn't over yet...
My parents headed home la2ana tawhum radeen min el sufar..
Noura, moudhi, Jassim, A7mad, 7amany, and i decided to stay in the shalaih for the rest of the weekend..
5alty and her husband stayed in the shalai so we won't be left alone..
7amany stayed for the rest of the day in our shalaih.. we decided to play deal..!!

A7mad: yalla 6al3aw el deal..!!

Noura handed over the cards to a7mad..

Noura: Haak..

A7mad: walla lama95erkum kilikum

Jassim: la ya bu fahad, enta matadre mnu ana? eysamoony the king fil le3ba;p

Jassim tried to act cool, but i couldnt help but laugh at his silliness:p
7amany stayed quiet because he was too shy..
He kept on staring at me every minute or so.
And i can feel jassim's gaze on 7amany every time he lifted his head to look at me..

Zzzzz... Zzzzzz
I felt my phone vibrate, it was a DM from 7amany

7amany: Jude?

Jude: halla;p

7amany: Shraych nin7aash wnkhalehum ykamlun le3b?;p

Jude: Loooool yaanait?;p

7amany: Laa bs walaht 3laich:(

Jude: Kany jdaamk.. shlon tolah 3lay?;p

7amany: Abag3ad wyach bro7na.. :(

I felt my cheeks turn red, i lifted up my head and saw 7amany stare at me with a grin;p

Jude: Madrii;p

7amany: Yallaa 7bebeti:( Goleelhum ray7a tnameen wana agulhum bard shalaihna

Jude: Okkk;*

****

Jude: Ana ray7a anam.. 7adi ta3bana..

All: t9b7een 3la khair..!!

I got up and headed to my room.. when suddenly i felt my phone vibrate..

7amany: Jude.. 3ady ayeeb zayoon? Omy tgul a6l3ha m3ay 3shan tstans..

Jude: Eeeee<33

7amany: Hahaha<3 wainch?

Jude: Ib daryy..

7amany: Inzain nzlay ta7at ana na6rch!

Jude: Ok!

I went downstairs, and slowly got out the shalaih.. trying as hard as i can not to make any sound..!!
As i got out i saw the cutest thing ever! 7amany was carrying zayoon in his arms, and she was playing with his hair.. :(

7amany: Hii

Jude: halla..

I looked over to zayoon and started to play with her

I reached over to take her off of him, and carry her for awhile..!! I love kids, their soo adorable..
As i reached over to carry zayoon.. my hand brushed over 7amany's.. <3
7amany looked at me and smiled.. i felt my cheeks getting redder..!!
Then, out of nowhere he took my hand and placed it inside of his hand.. it fit perfectly..
He lifted my hand to where his heart was..
I could feel his heart beating faster and faster..
I looked at him and he had a half smile in his face. I smiled back and looked back to my hand that was placed on his heart. The atmospher felt intense and i was so shyy..

7amany: hatha galby it beats for you..

I couldnt help but smile at him. I lowered my head to hide my smile while carrying zayoon. I was too shy to even look at his eyes..

7amany: jude, este7aytay?

I didnt answer him.

7amany: enzain jude 6al3eeny..

My eyes were still glued to the ground. I couldn't even lift my head min kether ma i was shy.
7amany held my chin to lift my head and look at his eyes. His eyes were hazel.. sparkling from the lights that surrounded us. His hand was warm.. a touch from him can make me melt.. <3
I looked deeply into his eyes and he gave me another half smile./
Zayoon was too quiet and polite just like her brother...

7amany: a7bich (he said it slowly..)

A smile was plastered on both of our faces.. we were so cheesy;p

Jude: w ana ba3ad

7amany: shnu entay?

Jude: a7iibiik.. ;$

--

--

--

We walked for awhile, hand in hand.. it was perfect.. and every now and then i'd look at our hands and just smile..
He held my hand tightly not wanting to let go..
I carried zayoon for a bit then put her down to play with her..
She was running all over the place and i would chase her.. 7amany just stared and smiled at us..
I wonder what was going through his mind..

Zayoon: Judee

Jude: Hallaa

Zayoon: I love u! (in a childish way)

Jude: I love u too princess.. <3

Zayoon looked tired and sleepy.. she yawned every minute and kept telling 7amany she wanted to go home.. untill she fell asleep in his arms<3

7amany: One day, we're gonna have a child..

I looked at the ground again.. he keeps on making me blush!;$

I just giggled..

7amany: shnu entay matabeen enyeeb e3yal?

Jude: imballa:p

Zayoon suddenly woke up and begged 7amany to go home..

Zayoon: aby aroo7 bait, 7amany..!!:(

7amany: yalla al7een al7een 7abebty..

She placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Jude: ya7alat'ha walla allah ey5aleha lik<3

7amany: Ameeen wekhalech lyy <3

7amany: yalla al7een lazem awadeha el shalaih..

Jude: ee ok

7amany: 7amdella iny sheftich, 3ad matadreen shkether walhan 3laich!

Jude: hehehe, haman ana walhana 3laick... ;$

My phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket.
7amany was staring at me.. thinking of who was calling me at this time..
I took my phone out and saw that noura was calling me...

Jude: aloo...

My heart was beating faster nad faster afraid that i was caught!
7amany looked at me and winked and headed to his shalaih..
Thankfully i close to our shalaih so i walked back really fast..

Noura: JUDE!! wainich?!?!

Jude: ha? yalla yalla al7een yaya (My voice was shaky)

Noura: wain kentay?

Jude: kent ga3da atmasha fil ba7ar!

Noura: enzain bedal la temashain laish ma reja3teeleena w kamaltay el le3b weyana? tadreen law a7mad dara shnu besaawe??

She started to scare me.. Matyeeb 6are my brother ila if i did something bad.

Jude: kanee rada.

I reached the shalaih when i ended the call. Noura was in the second floor balcony staring at me like i just killed someone.. She never gives anyone this look only if she knew something about them..
I went to the room and she was waiting for me.. Everyone was asleep except her..!!

Noura: met2akda kentay ebroo7ich?!

Jude: ee..

Noura: tra sheftich wya 7amany..!!






































No comments:

Post a Comment