Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chapter 23


Ramadan is coming up soon so we won't be posting everyday.. Family gatherings and Eid preparations will be taking much of our time..
We'll try our best to post whenever we're free.. Hope u guys understand! xx
Comment and give us your feedback about the post, either on ask or twitter! x
@BloggersQ8   http://ask.fm/BloggersQ8
This post is dedicated to the lovely @WWadha99;*
Enjoy the post <3

--

--

--

I was really shocked, afraid, nervous, angry, sad... I had mixed feelings. I didnt know what to do. I wish i didnt listen to 7amany and go outside with him. If noura tells a7mad, then i know that i cant rely on her, and everything will be over..!! I don't want my reputation to get ruined just because Noura can't keep her mouth shut..!!. But.. being with 7amany makes me happy.. I dont know what to say to noura, what hapened outside with 7amany wasn't a little.. Before, i used to make fun of those girls, but now im one of them. Thank you karma.. :)

My eyes were glued to the ground. Not a single sound came out of my mouth.. I felt guilty, ashamed, distressed and suddenly i hated myself for putting me in such an awkward position in front of my family..!! Because if you knew me, you'd know that i'd never do such a thing.. I guess what they say is true; Love does get you in trouble... </3!:(

Noura: shfeech sekatay? jude!!

Jude: madre shagoolich

My voice was so low. It shows that i was really guilty and ashamed of what i have done..

Tears started to form in my eyes.. and out of nowhere, i burst out into tears.. Noura lead me to the nearest couch to comfort me.. then she came in for a hug..

Noura: Jude, tra i wont judge...bs abeech et3arfeen ina what you did was wrong..!!

Jude: walla adrii..

Noura: tra ga3da et5arbeen sum3itich, w tadreen, a7amd kan yabi y6la3 3shan ydawrch bs ana ma khaleta.. lw shafich mathalan shkntay bitguleenla?

I was quiet.. I didnt know what to say. She was right, right about everything! if a7mad saw me shnu kan besawe feeny? ela maku 6al3a min elbait w i would lose the trust that my family had in me..
Noura was trying to comfort me, but her words were like knives stabbing me.. she was right! But i can't help not being in love..

Noura: jude, tra ana mabe sum3itich te5tereb la2anich wa7da zaina w laish et5arbeen sum3itich 3la shay mayestahel? mara7 agool 7ag a7ad ely shefta elyoum bs mn elyoum w ray7 mabi ashufch ma3aa..

Jude: Noura.. ana a7ba!

Noura: Jude.. tra g3d yl3ab 3laich b cham klma 7lwa.. w mat3rfeen shnu nyta..

Jude: walla mag3d yl3ab feeny.. ilyoum kan g3d yt7acha 3n yahal.. y3ne ohwa nawy ytzawajny!

I felt so naive telling her that. But that was the truth, seeing a guy play with kids shows that he cares about them and thats a good thing because guys rarely do that..

Noura: Bs ily ga3d tsaweena '3ala6! You're going against kl 3adatna w taqaleedna.. itha mu khayfa mn a7mad wla omich wla uboch...5afay min rabich ely 5ala8ich! r7 ta5theen saye2at 3la kil ely sawayte..

Jude: Noura bs ga3d tkhawfeeni akthar..

Noura: Ily ga3d agula 3shan ma9la7tch..

Jude: Noura ana ta3bana.. ray7a anam..

She didn't say anything after that.. she went back to her room.. and went to sleep..
That night, i wasn't able to sleep.. her words kept replaying like a movie in my head..
I was confused, i didnt know what to do.. follow my heart? or listen to my brain..
Everything told me to follow my heart.. but i didnt know what to do..
The next morning pretty much sucked.. it was our last day at the shalaih, and we were leaving at 2
Noura kept giving me death stares.. I still didnt tell 7amany about yesterday..

A7mad: Taboon shay mn starbucks? Ana ray7..

Jude: Ekhthnyy ma3ak..!!

I didnt want to stay alone at the shalaih with the girls, i was sure that Noura told Moudhi about yesterday.. they were twins w ma ykhshun 3an ba3ath shay..

A7mad: Yalla imshay, banat taboon shay?

Moudhi: Emm yeebly cheese cake, w chocolate frapp pleasse

Noura: Ana abii white mocha, no cream, with extra caramel :)

A7mad: Ba3ad? Agool wain jasoom? mashfta mn ams..

Noura: Bs.. mashkoor

Moudhi: Jassim atwaq3 naym 3nd shalaih rjeefa

****

We drove off to starbucks.. and went inside
I sat on one of the tables waiting for a7mad to get the orders..
I felt a pair of eyes on me.. i turned around, and it was 7amany..
He came over and started to talk..

7amany: halla jude.. :D

Jude: Halla feek (i faked a smile)

7amany: Laish ga3da bru7ch?

Jude: Mu bru7ii.. na6ra a7mad yakhth el orders..

I lifted my head to where a7mad was and looked back at 7amany.

7amany: Ohh 7amood hnyy?

Jude: Eee

Our covo kan 7da rasmyy lana we were in a public place, and a7mad was standing just a few feet away..
We continued chatting, then a7mad came to us..

A7mad: Hallaa b 7amaany.. int mn mta hnyy?

7amany: Twnyy w9alt.. shft jude, glt khana asalm 3laiha..

A7amd: Eee.. shrayk trja3 ma3ana elshalaih?

7amany: Fougaa..!!

My heart ached and i wasnt in the mood for anything. If only 7amany knew that Noura saw us. i bet he would've rejected the invite..

****

We got into a7mad's black range rover.. I sat in the back, still as a stone.. while my eyes were on the window..
A7mad and 7amany were talking about guys stuff.. so i didn't pay much attention to what they were saying..
7amany glanced a couple of times at me from his mirror, but i didn't look back, i was lost with my own thoughts..

A7mad: Jude..

A7mad: Juuuudee..!! (he waved his hand in front of my face)

I was deep into my thoughts.. then suddenly i was back to reality and snapped out of it..

Jude: Haa? shnu? sh9ayr?..

A7mad: Intay wain sar7ana? Yuba 6l3ay mn elsayara.. w9alna

Jude: inzain..

I stepped out of the car and headed straight to the living room, i opened the tv, and flipped through the channels..
Noura and moudhi were tanning out in the sun, leaving me alone at the shalai, but it wasnt bothering me at all.
I heard footsteps, and when i turned around.. it was 7amany..
7amany came in and gave me a smile..

7amany: Jude.. feech shay?

I just shook my head, not looking into his eyes, because i know that if i do.. i would break down in tears..

7amany: Tkhsheen 3anii? Ana raylch.. shlon tkhsheen 3anii?

I turned my head in shock.. what did he just say?!!;o

Jude: Shnu? Shglt?

7amany: Ana raylch..!!

I couldn't help but smile at what he said, he really does know how to make me feel better.!!

7amany: Eee hathi elth7ka ily abeeha.. ma artha 3la za3lch.. :(

I looked at him again, and smiled..
A7mad came into the room, but didn't say anything, because i was in a mixed school and he was used to me having guy friends.. also 7amany was my best friend when i was younger.. so that was another excuse..

A7mad: Yalla jude.. n9 sa3a w bnamshi

7amany: Taaw elnas.. g3dw shway..

I could see his face turn red, he wanted to take back what he said..
A7mad gave him a weird look..

A7mad: inshallah inshufk next weekend.. betyey 9a7?

7amany: Eee 6ab3an bayey (He looked at me when he said that)

I didn't want to see him any more.. I decided to do what i'm supposed to do.. stay away from him..!!
What i'm doing is wrong.. im going to listen to Noura..
We left the shalaih at 2.. and headed straight home..
My parents greeted us, we sat for a while and chatted with them until night time..

Jude: Yallaa ana t3bana.. ray7a anam, tamroony 3la shay? (while yawning)

Mom: Salamtch..

Jude: Inzain t9b7un 3la khair..

All: Wntay mn ahala :*

I kissed both of my parents' forehead, and headed to my room to go to sleep..
I laid my head down on my soft pillow..
I was trying to sleep, but failed at every attempt.. i had too many thoughts locked up in my head,
and too many feelings bundled up in my heart..
Soo.. i decided to DM 7amany and tell him about Noura..

Jude: Awake?

7amany: Ee.. feech shay?

Jude: Ams Noura chakatny wana rada elshalaih..

7amany: Shnu? Shlon? Shgalatlch?

Jude: Shafatna w7na g3d ntmasha.. w galatly iny awakhr 3ank..

7amany: Jude.. el9ara7a ana madrii shagulch, intay tadreen feeni, ana a7bch.. w nyty ma3ach baitha..
Mabi ur parents lose their trust in you, lana adrii ina hathi ily mthaygch.. Saway ily ray7ch, do what ur heart tells you to do.. i won't force you to be with me itha intay mu mrta7a.. wtha intay ma t7beny.. If u leave me, i understand..

His words made my eyes water.. i love how he understands me..
Losing him would be just like losing a part of me, he lives inside of my heart..
I yearn for his love, his touch, his voice, his smell..
I fall in love with him each time our eyes meet.. its like it was meant to be...

Jude: I Love you bs....

(To be continued..)









No comments:

Post a Comment