Thursday, July 19, 2012

Chapter 24


Hi everyone, shlonkum?... Bs 7abaina ngulkum mbarak 3laikum elshahar w 3asakum mn el3aydeen wl fayzeen inshallah.. <3


This post is dedicated to @basooma_13 :*


Enjoy..!!:D

--

--

--


Jude: I Love you, bs..

He sent me a dm asking for my number.. i gave it to him without hesitating.. he called after a second!

7amany: alooo...

His voice was deep.. <3

Jude: aloo..

I was too nervous to answer..
This was the first time i talked to him on the phone..
I could hear him breathing on the phone..

7amany: bs? bs shnu?!?!:(

I could feel his sadness behind his words.. he seems hurt thinking that he would lose me..

Jude: bs shsawy m3a salfat noura?

7amany: Galbi ba'3a y6ee7 ib ba6nii.. latkhar3eeny chthee.. :(

Jude: Haha asfaa.. bs shasawy a7b a6afrk;p

7amany: Laa??

Jude: Eeeeeeee:)

7amany: Mashy.. awareech

Jude: Khft;o;o;o

7amany: Eee lazm tkhafeeen;p

I giggled and forgot about all about Noura.. that's what i love about him, he makes me forget!<3

7amany: enzain magelteely, sh9ar ma3a noura?

Jude: 3refat 3ana...

7amany kept silent.. what i was doing was wrong, but i cant stop loving him..
I explained everything to him and what happened that day..
My eyes started to water but i controlled my tears..

7amany: tra jude hatha el 8arar lich, ana mara7 anazil sum3itich wela ra7 2atheech... bs itha tabeen en9eer together ana 3ady, bs itha matabeen (he took a deep breath and continued) w i understand....

His words were like knives..
I could hear his breathe on the phone.. my heart just beat faster and faster by the minute..
My head was filled with thoughts again, I want to do the right thing without hurting 7amany, but at the same time.. i wanna make myself happy.. My heart says something while my brain says something else.. I went deeper into my thoughts.. almost forgetting that i was on the phone with 7amany..

7amany: jude? shfeech sekatay?

Jude: umm....

I couldnt speak, i dont know what to tell him. i just kept quiet and waited for him to talk..

7amany: 5ala9 5anetkalam 3an shay thany, mabe athakrich eb shay eyza3leech..

Jude: 7amany.... a7ibik.

7amany: Shgltay? masma3t? (he was teasing me)

Jude: a7ibik...

7amany: Akkhhhaay 3eedeha 3shanii

Jude: bs 3ad.. 7alaw ohw?

I could hear him giggle, and so a smile was plastered on my face.. <3

We kept on chatting, and joking around.. it was getting late, and i had work tomorrow.. so we said our goodbyes and went to sleep..

****

7:00 AM

Jude: (yawning) Ana shmga3dny hal 7azza?;s

I woke up, took a shower, and got dressed into white jeans and a pink blazer.. applied my usual make-up, and headed downstairs to make me some breakfast..

Rita: Jude?! Why you wake up now? its very early?

Jude: I know.. but i cant sleep.. :(

Rita: You want breakfast.. or you wait for everybody wake up first?

Jude: Noo.. i will make cereal, its ok!

I got into the kitchen and made some cereal..
Suddenly, i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket..

7amany: Mshtaglk gad elmu6ar w raml el9a7ary wl ba7aar bs lw yjee mnk khabar afrsh glaibyy bdarbk<33
9aba7 elkaair:*

Jude: Sh'hal kalam 7amany? Tra walla ast7ee;$ 9abaa7 elnour:**

7amany: Ya 7lw elmsta7ya bs:** elyoum mdawma?

Jude: Ee

7amany: y3ne r7 ashuufch!!:D

Jude: haha, inshallah!:*

7amany is soo cute, he always knows how to make me smile! I love him..

****

10:00 AM ... at dip'n'dip

Mai: Judeeee (screaming)

Jude: Haaaaaa?? (screaming)

Mai: Way3aa.. shnu haaaa?? ro7ay 3nd 6awla raqam 7.. ana mash'3oola..

Jude: Iffff inzain

I really wasn't in the mood to work, i had one more week of summer job left, then im free!o/
The only reason i came today was to see 7amany <3

Jude: Esalumu 3laikum.. Whats ur order? (i said with a smile)

Lady: Ana abi Molten cake

Guy: Same.. w thnaina may lw sama7tay..

Jude: Inshallah.. shway w ykun jahz :)

I went behind the counter, and waited for the food to arrive..

Chef: 2 molten cake readyy (screaming)

I took the order and headed to where the couple were seated..

Jude: Tfathlw :)

Lady: Mashkoora

The remaining hours of the shift were the same.. served some tables and what not..
Until 7amany came in... weird enough "raise your glass" was playing in the background..
The song fit my mood perfectly.. and he looked good as always ;p
7amany gave me a smile and sat on one the tables..

Mai: (Nudging my arm) Akkhhhh!! Sh7lataa.. ya bakhtch..

Jude: (dreamily staring at him) Eee walla ya bakhtyy....

(Jude snap out of it! 3aib elwalad g3d y6aal3ch!..) the voice grew bigger in my head.

Jude: inzain mai basch khaz 3aib! elwalad yay yakl!

Mai: Eeee ashufa 7aab aklna;p 9ar a regular customer.. klyoum inshufa..

I got red..

Jude: Maaii!!

Mai: ist7at ist7at!;p hahaha yalla roo7ela.. 7abeeb elgalb fint'tharch.. ;p

I walked away, and headed towards 7amany..

7amany: Halla blyy sha'3l elbaal ;p

Jude: 7amanyy..!!

7amany: 3younaah!!

Jude: Elnas ysmu3nk.. yalla shnu 6alabk?

7amany: intay..

Jude: 7amaanyy..!! (i was turning red)

7amany: Hahaha yalla khala9.. ma yafrg, klshay mnch 7lu.. <3

****

After the shift was over.. i went straight home..
I opened the front door and headed towards the 9ala where my mom was sitting at..

Jude: Elsalumu 3laaikuum :D

Mom: Halla b bnaityy.. shfeech mstansa?

Jude: Wla shaay :D (el ibtsama shaga el7alj ;p)

Mom: 3sa doum mstansa.. ma glteely wain mai? Mnzman ma shfnaha..

Jude: Eee walla mash'3oola shway..

We continued chatting about random stuff..
After lunch 9a3adt daryy w ga6ait nafsy 3la frashyy

Jude: Akhhh ya7alat elfrash 3gb el'3ada..

I felt my phone vibrate wla it was a whatsapp mn 7amany <3

7amany: Mahma agool mar7 t3rfeen shkthr a7bch.. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7IHmgiOsZs

My heart melted!<3






























No comments:

Post a Comment